What's your process for creativity?
Most marketers have a process they use as an outlet for their creativity. This process can include anything from understanding the details of the project, to brainstorming with the client about their expectations, to conducting individual research. Creativity can take on an very individualistic approach. It might be helpful for us to understand the definition of creativity, in order to clearly communicate our process for creativity and the ideas that are developed. This video give us an intellectual approach to understanding creativity. This article explores the process of creativity by posing the following questions:
- What does your creative process look like from start to finish?
- How do you spark creative thinking under brand guidelines?
- How much time and value do you put into creativity when launching a marketing campaign?
- What is the right mix of personality traits and skills to build the perfect marketing team?
- How do you balance the importance of meeting goals while still encouraging creativity?
- Which digital marketing channels do you put most of your creative energy into? And why?
- As we are increasingly focusing on automation, data and #AI, how do you see creativity playing a role in future marketing campaigns?
Each question was answered during a Live Chat and the responses were quite intriguing. See the responses hereI was pleasantly surprise to learn that the marketing principles were the basis for formulating the creativity process. It was commonly agreed across multiple conversations that having a broad view, leads to a more creative process - in essence, the more the merrier.