Infographics & Insights
Video Marketing and Social Media in general is a great platform for small businesses. This is especially the case as it relates to video marketing; it affords small business owners the opportunity to brand the business across multiple platforms at little to no cost, especially if they are creating organic and user-generated content. These videos can be used on social media sites such as:
- Email Marketing Campaigns
Video Marketing Statistics
According to the WordStreamm Blog, 82% of Twitter users watch video content on Twitter. YouTube has over a billion users, with over 500 million hours of video being watched on YouTube each day. This is just to name a few of the opportunities small business can take advantage of to promote and market their businesses.
Here are a few convincing facts about video marketing:
- Research shows that videos are the Facebook format most likely to reach and engage audiences
- Tweets with video generate 9X more engagement than basic text updates
- Video content on Instagram generates the most engagement, in terms of both comments and Likes.
- Pinterest says that users are 2.6x more likely to make a purchase after viewing brand video content on the site
- LinkedIn users 20x more likely to share a video on the platform than any other type of post
This article by Social Media Today, provides a very detailed Infographic laying out the metrics associated with successful applications of video marketing and the results. There is no question that consumers are engaging with video content, but the question is, are you taking advantage of this opportunity for your business? If not, you could be missing out on real business growth opportunities.